NEW CLIENT ACQUISITION
Implement web-based practical strategies to attract the right clientele.
Even with direct referrals, a prospect is going to “Google” your first. What does your web image say about you and your firm. And that is across many venues on the net, including (but not limited to).
- Your Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter. etc.)
- Local Business Listings (Google Places, Bing Places, Yelp, Yahoo, Yellow Pages, Manta, and the like).
Who is visiting your website? Why didn’t he/she call our firm?
- Google Analytics will tell you where they came from – but no details. Good info but not enough.
Does your website speak to your most favored prospect? Or is is all about YOU!
- Both bad strategies in today’s market. Just the opposite is needed to build the best practice.
Even if you a newsletter sign up form, chances are the visitor is not interested in just more email – heck, they don’t even know you. You need a hook!
New Marketing Strategy for today’s economy
Today’s marketing philosophy is a pay-it-forward process. When someone visits your website (or finds you on Facebook or the like), offer them (your website visitor) something of interest (be it an ebook, special offer, access to tools, etc) and then, and most likely only then,will the visitor offer their email address (and the right to send them other stuff). Done right, you just made a new friend. And chances are your competitors are doing nothing like this!
From that point you can follow-up (via sophisticated email campaigns) with additional info they might be interested in (recent blogs they may have missed, new offers, free training, etc) thereby continuing to develop the relationship. When the time comes that they need your product or service – you are top of mind. You email campaigns are actually nurturing their thought process speeding up the need for your services.
Pictures (website examples) are worth a thousand words.
- BAT Consulting offers a free ebook to boost your web presence. Chances are since you are reading this – you are interested in a better web presence. Notice the landing page talks directly to my best client types. There is an obvious call to action (See Download my free guide).
- Shannon & Snyder CPAs offers a specialty service, commercial property tax appeal. Their landing page talks directly to prospects that have a property appeal in progress. Why wouldn’t the visitor want to read a whitepaper about avoiding mistakes with their appeal! See the page here: “5+ Extremely Costly Mistakes Building Owners Make Appealing Their Property Tax on Their Own”
- HomeLifeBusiness sells life insurance. Their website offers visitors a free whitepaper “10 Questions to ask my agent before I buy any life insurance! How can I buy life insurance without reading this document?? What are the questions to ask? See it page here.
Hopefully by now you are getting a feel how this marketing strategy can work for you. When you are ready – contact us for a free consultation. Don’t forget to download your free Power Guide.