Could your practice benefit from a network of hundreds of highly-targeted business owners and CEOs in your local area? You bet!
How many of those business owners desperately need help from a professional like you? Chances are MANY!
Many CPA firms offering B2B services, have been struggling to capitalize on the exploding social media and mobile business – until now that is!!
I have created a short video series that explains how to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+, coupled with your website and desire to grow your practice that will enable your firm to reap significant rewards – blow away your competition – and build the practice you always wanted.
Speed kills – it’s an old marketing term that basically states those first to the market gets the largest share. Those that build their online local community NOW will capture a larger flock of followers looking for your guidance as a business adviser. If you build and nurture your network properly with purpose – new business will flow your way on a regular basis.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in the 2-part video series:
- How to make your website friendly so visitors stay on your website longer
- Why blogging is a great way to speak to and attract your best prospects
- Best practices to integrate social media sharing on your website
- The one thing most website fail to do that makes their website useless to drive new business
- How to build a powerful LinkedIn profile to get noticed and attract the right clients
- How to build a powerful network of highly-targeted prospects in your area and how to get them engaged!
- Why Facebook really matters to support your overall brand
- What is Google+ and why does it matter a lot?
- How to nurture your network to stay top of mind and generate leads. Leads that matter.
Having a marketing plan to capitalize on the new economy is paramount to future success.
Now the question becomes time and expense. As a certified internet marketer, I spend many hours a week in webinars, reading blogs and newsletters, to stay on top of the internet marketing trade – just like CPE for CPAs.
As CPAs, you know that business owners think they can run their business DIY business apps such as QuickBooks (especially from Intuit commercials).
But you understand running a business is more than logging income and expenses. To help ensure success business owners need a pro too – a business adviser to help them manage their processes and maximize their profitability – and can let your clients focus on what they do best.
Keep in mind virtually every task mentioned in the video and blog can be outsourced. Your role becomes simply closing the deal when the prospects reach out to you. The video will also offer tips to close the deals that are presented to you.
So why not invest 30 minutes of your time to understand new possibilities for your practice? I invite you to watch the video for more insights and gain access to special limited time offers to help you implement this system in your practice. Remember – speed kills. Get started on building your new network today.
Thanks and best wishes for your greatest year ever.
Bob Torella MBA