Does your firm offer B2B accounting or advisory services?
Does your firm specialize in tax problem resolution cases?
Is your current marketing system working for you (if you even have one)?
Are you gaining new business on a regular basis?
Now is a great time to get engaged in the next generation marketing system designed for professionals like you using LinkedIn at its core. LinkedIn is the largest social network and database of professionals in the world. You are probably a LinkedIn member already and either don’t do much with it or it isn’t doing much for you.
What if you could build a community of referral partners (like attorneys, realtors, loan officers, bankers) that regularly work with clients that have big tax issues stopping them from closing a deal – and what if you are the go-to guy/gal to get the tax issues resolved so that the engagement can proceed. Their client wins – the referral partner gets a happier client, and you win.
What if you could build this network and only spend about 1 hour per week (marketing your business as you should be doing anyway).
BAT Consulting Group can quick-start your marketing plan.
- Build an all-star LinkedIn profile to attract the right referral partners and differentiate your firm. Be recognized as THE experts in your area of expertise.
- Build a community of referral partners that can funnel new highly motivated leads your way on a continuing basis
- Nurture the community to stay top-of-mind and to drive new business
Most users of this system:
- Add about 100 or more highly targeted contacts to their LinkedIn community every month – that 100 possible referral partners funneling business your way if you follow the plan.
- Boost their LinkedIn clout to the top 5% of their peers, many to the top 1%!
- Have many interactions (email correspondence, appointments, consultations) with their new connection base each month. Handled effectively will lead to new business.
This proprietary marketing system will open doors and allow your firm to dominate your targeted market. BAT Consulting offers 3 marketing plan levels. Ninety-plus percent of the work is back-office and requires no time constraints for you.
- The Silver plan is an easy entry point to start marketing your practice (see pricing chart below).
- The Gold plan is a full scale marketing plan to grow your community at the fastest rate
- The Platinum plan will not only grow your community quickly but nurture them so they contact you for appointments to connect with you.
Your role in all the marketing plans is typically is to:
- Respond to any incoming inquires and appointments from LinkedIn,
- Review new connections added to your community to further the relationship (direct message to congratulate them on a new milestone, request a conference call to get to know each other better, coffee, etc.),
- Start blogging (just like this post), to promote your expertise on LinkedIn
- Install LinkedIn mobile app on your phone and learn to use it
- With that said, the more engaged you are the better your results.
To get started, I invite you to apply for a no-hassle business strategy session to understand more about your firm’s target market, your goals, and other issues and to see if this marketing system is a good fit for you (and in some cases it may not be a good fit). Even if it is not right, you will come away with some good tips to boost your LinkedIn clout.
Best wishes for your greatest year ever.
Bob Torella MBA
Call or text me at 631-223-8869
Sounds good Bob but my firm prefers NOT to take on tax controversy cases? No problem, this system will also allow you to connect with highly-targeted local businesses (owners, presidents, CEOs, principals) to grow your accounting or advisory services. Personal referrals are great – but imagine building a network of hundreds of business owners in your area. Get more info and see an informative here.