The social CPA firm in today’s business environment is about building brand awareness on the net, differentiating your firm, providing more value to your existing clients, attracting the right clientele to your practice, and much more.
Linkedin is a great start. So you joined LinkedIn, now what!
Linkedin is a powerful network of business professionals and when used correctly can be a tremendous asset to build a powerful brand and grow your business. Yet many professionals join Linkedin and do nothing with it. It is the equivalent buying a new car and leaving it in the garage!
What can Linkedin do for your practice?
- LinkedIn can help you stay connected with your existing clients to help build client loyalty by posting interesting content
- LinkedIn can help you build a community of referral partners that can funnel new highly motivated leads your way on a continuing basis
- LinkedIn can connect you to local business owners that desperately need your help (and drive new business)
- LinkedIn can help you attract new talent to your firm
- Linkedin can help you differentiate your firm and have others see you as a forward-thinking industry expert and the kind of CPA firm they have been searching for
- Social media is an important tool for your business clients too – take the lead and demonstrate you are a social savvy CPA firm!
To truly harness the power of Linkedin, you need to be active on a DAILY basis (yes,daily basis). This includes:
- posting articles of interest or business advice targeted at your best prospects
- liking, commenting, or sharing others posts to build community
- wishing colleagues success or a simple happy birthday
- sending highly targeted connection requests to build your community of followers
- reviewing and responding to incoming messages and new connection requests
- blogging on the Pulse network on a regular basis to tout your expertise
- viewing profiles of potential connections
- and you need an all-star profile that speaks to your connection base
Sounds like a lot to do on Linkedin on a DAILY basis = DEFINITELY. And that is why most members are not truly getting any benefit from membership.
The good news is that BAT Consulting Group services can help optimize your presence on LinkedIn as an individual and as a company. We help ensure that you have great image AND strategic growth on LinkedIn. In addition, you will become a Linkedin superstar and dominate your local market. Linkedin is possibly the best marketing medium ever created for business (and I am sure that is one reason why Microsoft recently purchased LinkedIn for billions of dollars).
While much of the day-day activities on LinkedIn can be outsourced (90+%) – you are still THE key player on LinkedIn. As you build new targeted connections, generate interest, and get INBOUND requests for appointments or consultations – you need to close the deal just like you would for any new potential client. However, these LinkedIn leads already know a lot about you and they are excited to further the relationship.
LinkedIn has become my favorite marketing and social media tool. I am confident that it will become yours too. Contact us to apply for a free no-hassle consultation to see if our unique technology and people interaction process is right for your practice. Call or text us at 631-223-8869 or schedule your consult online here:http://ow.ly/Xb3y301odjp.
Certainly your website and other social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ have their place too in promoting your brand but that’s for another blog article – check out my website for more great marketing tips.
If you are a Linkedin member, feel free to connect with me. Download the Linkedin mobile app too. Best wishes for your greatest year ever.
Bob Torella MBA
Feel free to connect with me on Linkedin to keep your practice moving forward in this new social-driven economy.
If you are in the NY area in November 2016 and attending the Long Island Tax Symposium (#LITPS), I invite you to attend my session on the Social CPA Firm for even more insight. Register opens soon here: http://go.nccpap.org/litps/home