There are several areas that need a regular annual check up to maintain good social media health (new features are added regularly and change FAST – don’t lose out):
- Website: Is your website mobile-friendly? This one is BIG!
- Local Search: If you are found on the net, what image are you projecting? Have you claimed and manage your Google My Business (Google Maps) page to attract more local targeted clients?
- Social Reach: Can visitors share your website on social media easily? Or access your social media sites from your website.
- Social Media: Are you utilizing Facebook’s basic and key features to promote your business? Do you boost posts to targeted members?
- Social Media: Is your LinkedIn profile attracting the right visitors and/or strategic partners?
If you are not sure or you answered NO to any of the above, you firm needs a checkup asap. Kickstart your social media presence and give your firm the web visibility it deserves – start here: http://ow.ly/hCcs30hnjqP
Happy holidays and may 2018 be your best year ever.
Bob Torella MBA, visit www.batcgi.com for more tips